Hosting capacity: 6 cranes with a hoisting capacity of 10 to 32 tonnes.
Cargo handling speed and volume: from 1,000 cubic metres per day to 5,000 cubic metres per day, depending on the type of ship and cargo specifications.
- The construction of the berths provides for loading and unloading with cranes as well as unloading of RORO ships, using a ramp.
- Drinking water and electricity supply can be provided at all the berths.
- General cargo handling (off and onto ships / off and onto land transport)
- Timber: round timber, sawn wood and pallet blanks
- Heavy goods, including heavy machinery and containers
- Bulk cargo handling (off and onto ships / off and onto land transport)
- Wood chips, stone chips, grains, pellets and other bulk cargo
- Less than container load (LCL) services;
- Cargo delivery and removal is carried out without entering the centre of Riga;
- The terminal provides for the possibility to load and unload cargo of different shapes from a variety of ships and land transport;
- An understanding of stevedoring operations provides for the possibility to offer effective solutions and the best price of services to the customers;
- Cooperation is focused on the personal attitude to each client, flexible and long-term solutions.
Order a service: firstname.lastname@example.org